Sunday 7 October 2012

This Project


For this project, I have been asked to produce a ten-minute drama series pilot, for Channel 4. 
The slot I've been given is mid-week, at nine o'clock, which means after the watershed. Therefore, I am open to touch upon the topics of drugs, drink, sex and expletives, if I wish to. My target audience looks to be in the students/young adults area, but this will either be confirmed, or corrected, by later primary research, in the form of questionnaires.
In addition to being for midweek Channel 4, the brief states that if the show is accepted, it will be shown around the time of New Years, so I may want to keep that in mind, in terms of scripting.
I have to write a proposal, and a pitch to get my idea across to the ‘Commissioning Editors’ and then, once that is done, I must write the script, re-draft it until it is finished and then present it to the editors on the deadline of Friday October 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment